Obol (2023) — working on pioneering Distributed Validator technologies. Delivered backend solution and hands-on protocol engineering for the Charon distributed validator client software, as well as back-end engineering for soon-to-be announced products.
Ignite (previously Tendermint) (2021 - 2022) — worked on distributed ledger technologies. Shipped the first iteration of Emeris backend, and some fixes to the Cosmos SDK, worked on SSI and DIDs.
Commercio.network (2019 - 2021) — worked as an independent contractor on Cosmos SDK-based blockchain technologies, shipped the first project’s
mainnetafter coordinating a testing/correctness effort lasting multiple months, as well as complimentary REST services.
Go, Linux systems, git, Kubernetes, REST API design.
Currently learning: Rust, secure enclave design.
I also have some experience with C and Swift.
xous-core (Rust) — collaborative effort in creating a personal hardware security module for people to use; I submit patches and collaborate with the fine folks at betrusted.io
WallERA (Go) — re-implementation of the Ledger USB HID protocol; runs bare-metal on the USB Armory Mk.II via Tamago, signs Cosmos SDK-compatible transaction
fidati (Go) — pure Go implementation of the FIDO2 U2F authenticator protocol; runs bare-metal on the USB Armory Mk.II via Tamago.
- Italian - native
- English - fluent
- Music - been practicing guitar since I was 15.
- Headphones - anything IEM is my jam.
- Open source - I love helping the open source community, by submitting
patches to various projects.
I contributed to the Go’s golang.org/x/sys/unix package, as well as the Gentoo’s Portage tree.
- Bikes - I’m a mountain biker with a soft spot for gravel riding. I enjoy maintaining my (small) bike fleet.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Università degli Studi di Salerno. (2019) — studied software engineering, focusing personal studies on software security.
- Easily nerd-sniped.
- Loves doing pair-programming sessions.